Sealtite Roll Caulking (“Tacky Tape” “Mastic”) 45′ Rolls
Tacky Tape® SM5227 is a highly elastic butyl tape with excellent surface tack specifically designed for sealing metal roof panel joints and Standing Seam Roof (SSR) endlaps. Its superior surface tack allows it to adhere to metal substrates that are contaminated with light roll forming oil without prewiping the surface. It has excellent adhesion and compressibility to cold substrates. It is formulated without asbestos fillers.
- Excellent adhesion to oily GALVALUME®, GALVALUME PLUS®, ACRYLUME®, ZINCALUME®, Kynar 500®, aluminum, aluminized steel, polyvinyl fluoride and siliconized polyester painted metal, concrete, FRP and glass
- No cracking or loss of adhesion at -40°F
- Service Temperature Range -40°F to 200°F
- Application Temperature Range -5°F to 120°F
- Elongation (ASTM C908) > 1000%
- Adhesive Tensile Strength (ASTM C907) 20 psi minimum
- Will resist fungal attack and not support mildew growth
- Meets ASTM E1680 Air Infiltration
- Meets ASTM E1646 Water Leakage
Not sure what materials you need for your roof?
Give us a call! We can help with that, and any other questions you have!