3′ Foam closures for 29ga panels.
- Designed to close gaps in roof & sidewall applications. Material is pre-cut to conform to metal panel configurations.
- Applications include closing the openings at the ridge (peak of the building) or at the eave (gutter-line of a building).
- 1.8 lb. Density polyethylene foam is designed to withstand harsh weather elements including moisture & ultraviolet rays.
- Optional pre-applied adhesive helps to keep closure in place before roof panel is fastened.
- Interlocking dovetails provide a secure end to-end fit, eliminating any potential gaps
Upper = On top of panel. Example: For ridge cap, endwall, etc.
Lower = Under panel. Example: In between drip edge and panels.
Not sure what materials you need for your roof?
Give us a call! We can help with that, and any other questions you have!