8′ nominal length (panels vary from 7’10” to 8’2″)
These #2 Grade clear panels have ripples, dimples, and other inconsistencies. They are still the same profile as our standard 29ga roofing panels, which makes them perfect for skylights & windows in barns and sheds!
- Impact resistant and virtually unbreakable
- Transparent: up to 90% light transmission
- Weather and UV resistant
- Wide service temperature range
- Blocks 99.9% of harmful UV radiation
- Lightweight – less than half the weight of glass
- Easy to work with and install using standard tools
- Will not yellow like FRP
Not sure what materials you need for your roof?
Give us a call! We can help with that, and any other questions you have! (207) 278-2520